Vionic Amalia Sneaker
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- FREE US shipping on orders above $75
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
How is the fit?
True To Size
Walking, hiking, or working out -- you're covered in style and support, thanks to these sneaks. From Vionic®.
- Style: Amalia
- Toggle-tie lace-lock style, pull tab
- Removable, mesh-covered EVA footbed
- Durable rubber outsole with textured tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed with Orthaheel® technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize and support your foot's natural alignment while wearing
- Three-zone comfort with ultimate arch support
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors support wearers
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Bottom construction: Vortex
- Fit: true to size; recommended 20 to 30 minutes of break-in time for the first few days of wear
- Approximately 1.75"H heel
- Textile/man-made upper; textile lining; man-made balance